We didn't quite know how deep it was so we sent Fin out to see if he disappeared or not. There was lots; I scraped 15 inch deep snow off the car roof and nearly did myself in tryng to dig a path to get the car out.
Oxshott took on a ski-resort feel and with no-one able to get to work (and I assume suffering the same remote-access IT issues as me) everyone was out and about, stopping to say hello, snowballs in hand or sledges in tow. I must admit that it did cheer me up no end.
Fin had a ball in the snow, and didn't complain of the cold once, despite eating at least 2 tonnes of the stuff (white only - took the opportunity to educate him on the dangers of yellow snow...).
We had our first full consultation at Great Ormond Street Hospital a few days ago. We didn't go expecting to get any answers which was a good job; I think it's becoming clearer and clearer that we're not doing to get any answers and it's just going to be a case of waiting and see how Ross is from one day to the next. At least the medication regime will be clarified, test results followed up and all the right referrals are happening.
Now we just need more snow...
Post a Comment